Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Remnant Fellowship and Gwen Shamblin

Although I doubt you are concerned in the slightest, I just felt I had to write. I have in the past been posting to a condescending blog about the Remnant Fellowship.

Although I have had so many opportunities to hear, something that was said over the holidays has really struck me and today I sat down for the first time and really listened.

Satan really has blinded me to my own beliefs, not God's. I do not know how I could have been so blind as to believe that I alone understood. This has really troubled me, and I turned off the messaging yesterday. Today I could no longer wait really felt that God was urging me to act immediately. I returned home early to delete the blog and mail entirely.

I can scarcely apologize to you, someone I derided so arrogantly and so wrongly. This message has seared my heart "It’s not about us—it’s about God. I now get up every day and ask God, What do You want me to do today?"

It's not what I want. What I think. What I say.

Tonight I sit here listening again to the words and praying that God will open my heart to his will, his words, his passion. So undeservingly, I thank you for your messages on remnantfellowshipinfo.com and the Feeding Children series I was given years ago.

I feel a peace at this moment that I have longed for my entire life. I am at a loss for words.

I thank God for allowing my stubborn mind to begin to hear His words rather than mine. I considered posting this message in the blog, but I did not want to keep it alive. I know I am the last one who should speak.

Thankfully He has not yet deserted me when he should have long ago.

Praise God, He does work in mysterious ways.